which is a phone with the similar aesthetic and good features but at half the price, but before we can take a look at what it offers let’s take it out of the box .
at first things seem a little bare-bones, under the top box you see the phone and under that there’s a USBC charger and a wall adapter .
the phone looks great, the edges seem to be made of aluminum while the back seems to be covered with plastic, the buttons are nice and clicky and don’t feel cheap .
inside here there’s the instructions, a clear case, a sim injector tool and a headphone dongle, this phone doesn’t have a headphone jack I gotta admit I’m a little disappointed .
all right, so what are the top features of the Xiaomi Mi 8 SE …
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE Desgin
- when the Xiaomi Mi 8 SE has an elegant design and it looks far from a budget or mid-range device .
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE Screen
- there’s no escaping notches nowadays but behind this one is a pretty good screen, the 5.8 into Super AMOLED display has a 1080×2244 resolution and an 18.7:9 aspect ratio .
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE Chipset
- the Snapdragon 710 is a curious Beast, it’s easily more powerful than the snapdragon 616 and weaker than the Snapdragon 835, the flagship chipset from last year .
- however it’s not much weaker this means that gaming should be a breeze and it also means it potentially supports a lot more functions for the camera .
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE Camera
- Xiaomi Mi 8 SE’s double camera setup, the phone has a 12 megapixel camera and a 5 megapixel one, though it doesn’t have ois, it does support electronic stabilization .
- it can also shoot 4k video at 60 frames per second and 1080p video at 120 frames per second, that’s almost unheard of in a budget device .
even with such a great first impression we still need some in-depth testing to see how good the cameras are how long the batteries last and other quirks that the phone might offer, so if you have any questions leave them in the comments below .
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct