- Superb photo and video quality with minor exceptions.
- Spectacular display.
- Standout design.
- compact size.
- top-quality build.
- unique colors.
- Powerful SoC.
- Very good cameras.
- Sturdy and compact.
- Bright night mode isn't up there with the Pixel's or Huawei's night modes.
- We wish the ultra wide cam had autofocus.
- Low-light selfies are meh, portraits aren't as good as on the Plus (duh).
- Battery life is just average.
- Frustrating fingerprint reader experience (hopefully to be improved via an update).
- Hole-punch design might not appeal to everyone .
- Gets warm under heavy load.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 was launched in February 2019 and its price in India starts at Rs. 61,500 .
- Samsung Galaxy S10 features an IP68 rating for dust and water protection and was launched in Prism Black, Prism Blue, Prism Green, and Prism White colours .
- Samsung Galaxy S10 measures 149.90 x 70.40 x 7.80mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 157.00 grams, Samsung Galaxy S10 supports face unlock .
- Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor .
- Samsung Galaxy S10 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India) with active 4G on both SIM card .
- Samsung Galaxy S10 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards .
- Galaxy S10 runs One UI based on Android 9.0 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB) .
- The front cameraand the rear camera setup has phase detection autofocu.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 sports a 10-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/1.9 aperture.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 has on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.5 aperture; a second 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a third 16-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture .
- Samsung Galaxy S10 supports wireless charging, as well as proprietary fast charging .
- Samsung Galaxy S10 runs Android 9.0 and is powered by a 3,400mAh non-removable battery .
- Samsung Galaxy S10 is powered by a 1.9GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 9820 SoC processor and comes with 8GB of RAM .
- Galaxy S10 comes with a 6.10-inch touchscreen display and an aspect ratio of 19:9 .
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct
Specification: Samsung Galaxy S10
GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
CDMA 800 / 1900 – USA, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
CDMA2000 1xEV-DO – USA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 – Global, USA
LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 66(1700/2100) – Global
HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/150 Mbps
Available, Release March 2019
149.9 x 70.4 x 7.8 mm (5.90 x 2.77 x 0.31 in)
157 g (5.54 oz)
Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins), Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
6.1 inches, 93.2 cm2 (~88.3% screen-to-body ratio)
1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~550 ppi density)
Corning Gorilla Glass 6
|Other screen features||
Always-on display, HDR10
Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
Exynos 9820 Octa (8 nm) – EMEA, Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) – USA/LATAM, China
Octa-core (1×2.8 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.4 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 485) – USA/LATAM, China, Octa-core (2×2.7 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.3 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) – EMEA
Adreno 640 – USA/LATAM, China, Mali-G76 MP12 – EMEA
|Memory Card Slot||
microSD, up to 512 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only
128/512 GB, 8 GB RAM
12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS, 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom, 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), Triple
LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
10 MP, f/1.9, Dual Pixel PDAF, Single
|Selfie Camera Features||
Dual video call, Auto-HDR
|Selfie Camera Video||
Yes, with stereo speakers
32-bit/384kHz audio, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, ANT+, Bixby natural language commands and dictation, Dolby Atmos/AKG sound, Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
FM radio (USA & Canada only)
3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
Fast battery charging 15W, Fast wireless charging 15W, Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery, Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W
Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow, Flamingo Pink
About 930 EUR