Samsung Galaxy A60
Galaxy A60 Specs
- Samsung Galaxy A60 smartphone was launched in April 2019.
- Samsung Galaxy A60 was launched in Phantom Black and Magical Orange colours.
- The Samsung Galaxy A60 weighs 162.00 grams and measures 155.20 height x 73.90 width x 7.90 thickness mm .
- The Samsung Galaxy A60 supports face unlock.
- Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy A60 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India) with active 4G on both SIM cards.
- The Samsung Galaxy A60 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
- Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
- The Samsung Galaxy A60 runs One UI based on Android 9.0 Pie and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB).
- Samsung Galaxy A60 sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.
- The rear camera setup has autofocus.
- the Samsung Galaxy A60 on the rear packs a 32-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a third 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture.
- The Samsung Galaxy A60 runs Android 9.0 Pie and is powered by a 3500mAh battery.
- Samsung Galaxy A60 comes with 6GB of RAM.
- Samsung Galaxy A60 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor.
- Samsung Galaxy A60 comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct
Specification: Samsung Galaxy A60
GSM / HSPA / LTE
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 400/50 Mbps
Available. Released 2019, June
155.3 x 73.9 x 7.9 mm (6.11 x 2.91 x 0.31 in)
168 g (5.93 oz)
Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
6.3 inches, 97.4 cm2 (~84.9% screen-to-body ratio)
1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm)
Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
|Memory Card Slot||
microSD, up to 1 TB (uses shared SIM slot)
64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
32 MP, f/1.7, 0.8µm, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm, 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor, Triple
LED flash, panorama, HDR
Single, 16 MP, f/2.0
|Selfie Camera Features||
|Selfie Camera Video||
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Dolby Atmos sound
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
5.0, A2DP, LE
Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, ANT+
Fast battery charging 15W, Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery
Daybreak Black, Seawater Blue, Cocktail Orange, Peach Mist
|Specific Absorption Rate||
0.27 W/kg (head) 1.17 W/kg (body)
About 249.99 $