- Huawei P8 Lite smartphone was launched in April 2015.
- The Huawei P8 Lite measures 143.00 x 70.60 x 7.70mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 131.00 grams.
- Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
- Connectivity options on the Huawei P8 Lite include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.00, NFC, FM radio, 3G, and 4G.
- The Huawei P8 Lite is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
- Huawei P8 Lite based on Android 5.0 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB).
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei P8 Lite on the rear packs 13-megapixel camera. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
- The Huawei P8 Lite runs Android 5.0 and is powered by a 2,200mAh non-removable battery.
- Huawei P8 Lite is powered by a 1.2GHz octa-core processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
- The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
Huawei P8 Lite Key Features
- Dual SIM .
- 2200mAh battery .
- Android OS v5.0 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1 .
- 5.0″ 720p IPS LCD (294 ppi) capacitive touchscreen .
- 2200mAh Active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic .
- 13MP autofocus camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording .
- 5MP front-facing camera, 720p video recording, selfie panorama mode .
- Cat. 4 LTE (150Mbps); Dual-band Wi-Fi b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0; GPS/GLONASS/; FM radio; NFC; microUSB port .
- 16GB of built-in storage; microSD card slot, doubling as a secondary SIM slot on the Dual SIM model .
- Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 620 chipset – octa-core 1.2GHz Cortex-A53, Mali-450MP4 GPU; 2GB of RAM .
- US version: Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 – quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 405; 2GB of RAM .
Huawei P8 Lite Main Disadvantages
- No Wi-Fi ac support .
- Non-removable battery .
- No USB On The Go support .
- No quick charging or wireless charging support .
Huawei P8lite Key Test Findings
- Almost no traces of material design were found, despite Google’s latest Android version running underneath .
- Emotion UI v.3.1 is great, smooth, with rich customization options and powerful system tools. The transition to Android 5.0 Lollipop has some bugs to iron out, but is on the right track. Some advanced P9 features are missing, which is disappointing. .
- Video player handles all video and audio codecs, except AC3 sound .
- 1080p video is lacking, bitrate is rather low. No 4K video recording, but that might be nitpicking in this price range .
- Still images offer lots of detail, excellent panorama samples .
- Clean audio output with excellent quality, but rather quiet .
- Solid performance, good CPU and GPU benchmarks scores .
- Decent connectivity, but slightly outdated with only Cat.4 LTE and Android 4.0 .
- Battery life is barely average .
- Adequate 5.0-inch IPS display, with nice and punchy colors, but only 720p and also not quite as bright as more expensive Huawei phones .
- Excellent materials and build quality even without metal .
- Solid built and exquisite styling, despite the material substitution from the P8 .
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct
Specification: Huawei P8 Lite
GSM / HSPA / LTE
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
LTE band 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)
HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
Available. Released 2015, May
143 x 70.6 x 7.7 mm (5.63 x 2.78 x 0.30 in)
131 g (4.62 oz)
Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~68.3% screen-to-body ratio)
720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)
Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow); EMUI 3.1
HiSilicon Kirin 620 (28 nm)
Octa-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
|Memory Card Slot||
microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
16 GB, 2 GB RAM
Single, 13 MP, f/2.0, 27mm (wide), AF
Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
Single, 5 MP
|Selfie Camera Video||
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Non-removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery
Up to 380 h (3G)
Up to 11 h (3G)
Black, White, Gold
ALE-L21, ALE-L02, hi6210sft, ALE-L23
|Specific Absorption Rate||
0.39 W/kg (head) 1.02 W/kg (body)
About 170 EUR