- Huawei P10 smartphone was launched in February 2017 in Prestige Gold, Ceramic White, Greenery, Rose Gold, Dazzling Blue, Dazzling Gold, Graphite Black, and Mystic Silver colours.
- As of 27th May 2019, Huawei P10 price in India starts at Rs. 45,999.
- Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
- Connectivity options on the Huawei P10 include Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
- The Huawei P10 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
- The Huawei P10 runs EMUI 5.1 based on Android 7.0 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB).
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei P10 on the rear packs 20-megapixel camera and it sports a 12-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
- The Huawei P10 runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 3,100mAh non-removable battery.
- Huawei P10 is powered by an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM.
- The phone comes with a 5.10-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440×2560 pixels.
Read More : Huawei P10 Review, Should you get it ?
Huawei P10 Key Test Findings
- 4K videos are very detailed, if a little noisy, but the h.265 codec makes for problematic sharing.
- Only one of the stabilization systems work in 4K .
- 1080p footage is nothing special in terms of image quality.
- Good regular selfies, but the camera lacks autofocus and the widely advertized Portrait Mode is very disappointing.
- Still images show laid-back processing with accurate colors, high detail level, and great dynamic range.
- The monochrome camera takes these another notch up (minus the colors, obviously).
- The lossless-like zoom works up to 3x, which is nice.
- Audio output via the analog jack is quiet, but clear.
- Multimedia package gets the job done – the gallery benefits from the new Discover tab with GoPro-made Highlights, the image editor is powerful.
- The video player has little more than play/pause, and the music app looks good and works well, but lacks an equalizer.
- There is a DTS headphones enhancement, though.
- The onboard speaker is loud with clean output.
- We are disappointed by the lack of stereo speakers this time around.
- The Kirin 960 chipset offers class-leading CPU and GPU performance.
- EMUI is a functional Android overlay, even if it has its quirks.
- Huawei has worked a lot on polishing single-handed operation, and it shows. Knuckle gestures are somewhat gimmicky, but the option to restore the app drawer will make the transition easier for those who are not used to an iPhone-like single-tier interface.
- Solid battery life, the P10 is excellent at web browsing, video playback, and voice calls.
- The new Home key is a very smart set-up: it does fingerprint scanning, and replaces the whole Android control deck.
- It’s a welcome change, though it would have been even better if it was also clickable as Meizu’s mTouch button.
- The IPS-NEO LCD screen has great pixel density, superb contrast, and brightness.
- Color accuracy may not be top-notch, but the sunlight legibility is excellent for an LCD unit.
- Premium build and design, stunning color options.
Huawei P10 At A Glance
- Misc: Fingerprint reader .
- Battery: 3,200mAh Li-Po (sealed); Fast charging .
- Memory: 4GB of RAM; 64GB storage; microSD slot .
- Body: Aluminum unibody, 2.5D Gorilla Glass 5 front .
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with Huawei EMUI 5.1 overlay .
- Screen: 5.1″ IPS-NEO LCD with 1,080 x 1,920 px resolution (432ppi) .
- Selfie cam: 8MP f/1.9; 26mm lens; simulated bokeh effect; 1080p @ 30fps video capture .
- Chipset: Kirin 960 chipset: Octa-core CPU (4xCortex-A73@2.4GHz + 4xCortex-A53@1.8GHz), i6 co-processor, octa-core Mali-G71 GPU .
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM; LTE-A (Cat. 12 600/150Mbps); USB-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo; Bluetooth 4.2; NFC .
- Camera: Leica co-engineered dual camera: 20MP monochrome/12MP color sensors, f2.2, 27mm equiv. focal length, 4-in-1 hybrid autofocus (phase/laser/contrast/depth sensing); dual-LED, dual-tone flash; 2x hybrid zoom; 2160p and 1080p @ 30/60fps video capture .
Huawei P10 Main Shortcomings
- No FM radio .
- No stereo speakers .
- Non-removable battery .
- No dust or water resistance .
- No Leica Dual Camera 2.0 Pro with f/1.8 lens (exclusive to the P10 Plus) .
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct
Specification: Huawei P10
GSM / HSPA / LTE
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps
Available. Released 2017, March
145.3 x 69.3 x 7 mm (5.72 x 2.73 x 0.28 in)
145 g (5.11 oz)
Front glass, aluminum body
Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
5.1 inches, 71.7 cm2 (~71.2% screen-to-body ratio)
1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~432 ppi density)
Corning Gorilla Glass 5
Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); EMUI 9
HiSilicon Kirin 960 (16 nm)
Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
|Memory Card Slot||
microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
12 MP, f/2.2, 28mm (wide), OIS, PDAF & laser AF, 20 MP B/W, f/1.8, 2x lossless zoom, PDAF & laser AF, Dual
Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
Single, 8 MP, f/1.9
|Selfie Camera Video||
24-bit/192kHz audio, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot
4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX
Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Fast battery charging 22.5W, Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery
Mystic Silver, Rose Gold, Graphite Black, Dazzling Gold, Dazzling Blue, Greenery
VTR-L29, VTR-AL00, VTR-TL00, VTR-L09
About 330 EUR