- Huawei Nova Plus smartphone was launched in September 2016, As of 25th May 2019, Huawei Nova Plus price in India starts at Rs. 34,900.
- Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
- Connectivity options on the Huawei Nova Plus include Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, FM radio, 3G, and 4G.
- The Huawei Nova Plus is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIMsmartphone.
- The Huawei Nova Plus runs EMUI 4.1 based on Android 6.0 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB).
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei Nova Plus on the rear packs 16-megapixel camera. It sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
- The Huawei Nova Plus runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 4,000mAh non-removable battery.
- Huawei Nova Plus is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
- The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
Huawei Nova Plus Key Features
- 3GB of RAM, 32GB storage .
- 3340mAh Li-Po battery with rapid charging .
- Airplane-grade full aluminum unibody design .
- Hybrid DualSIM/microSD card slot (up to 128GB) .
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video .
- 5.5″ IPS LCD display of 1920×1080 pixels resolution, 411ppi .
- Available in Prestige Gold, Titanium Gray and Moonlight Silver .
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Emotion UI 4.1, featuring Knuckle gestures .
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset, octa-core 2.0GHz Cortex-A53 CPU; Adreno 506 GPU .
- Cat. 7 LTE (300/150Mbps); dual-band Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct; Bluetooth 4.1 LE; NFC; GPS/GLONASS; FM radio; USB Type-C .
- 16MP camera with dual-color LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, optical image stabilization, hybrid autofocus, PDAF+ contrast detection; 4K video recording .
Huawei Nova Plus Main Shortcomings
- A bit pricey .
- No IR blaster .
- Non-removable battery .
- Only single-band Wi-Fi support .
- No scratch-resistant screen coating .
- No 4GB (64GB) model outside of China .
- Hybrid DualSIM/microSD card slot limits options on the dual-SIM model .
Huawei Nova Plus Key Test Findings
- The 8MP selfies are very good with enough detail and accurate colors.
- Great 16MP camera both in daylight and low-light, with high dynamic range, great contrast, colors, and low noise levels.
- The optical image stabilization allows for lower shutter speeds at night, but it isn’t that good at stabilizing the otherwise impressive 4K videos.
- The 1080p videos are not as good looking though and the sound recorded with both the 4K and 1080p samples is very poor .
- Average audio quality and low volume levels through the 3.5mm jack.
- The speaker loudness is very good, as is the sound quality .
- The Snapdragon 625 chipset offers consistent CPU and GPU performance, enough for its mid-range status.
- It runs modern games great, and hardly gets warm while doing so .
- Marshmallow with Emotion UI UX is a powerful combo.
- There are lots of customization options, gestures, and proprietary services to enhance your Android experience .
- Battery life is very good at 79 hours – the nova plus did well across all tests .
- The IPS display offers excellent contrast, but poor sunlight legibility, perhaps due to the average 400nits of maximum brightness .
- Premium design, excellent and sleek build, lightweight for a phablet .
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct
Specification: Huawei Nova Plus
GSM / HSPA / LTE
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 – MLA-L03/L13, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 – MLA-L02/L12, HSDPA 900 / 2100 – MLA-L01/L11
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300) – MLA-L02/L12, LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600) – MLA-L01/L11, LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 17(700), 28(700) – MLA-L03/L13
HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-А (2CA) Cat7 300/150 Mbps
Available. Released 2016, October
151.8 x 75.7 x 7.3 mm (5.98 x 2.98 x 0.29 in)
160 g (5.64 oz)
Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~72.6% screen-to-body ratio)
1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow); EMUI 4.1
Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (14 nm)
Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
|Memory Card Slot||
microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
32 GB, 3 GB RAM
Single, 16 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.8", 1.12µm, OIS, PDAF
Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
Single, 8 MP, f/2.0
|Selfie Camera Video||
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, DTS sound
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
4.1, A2DP, LE
Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Non-removable Li-Po 3340 mAh battery, Fast battery charging 18W
Prestige Gold, Mystic Silver, Titanium Grey
MLA-L01/L11, MLA-L11, MLA-L02/L12, MLA-L02, MLA-L12, MLA-L03/L13, MLA-L03, MLA-L13
About 350 EUR