- Huawei Mate 10 Pro smartphone was launched in October 2017 in Titanium colour.
- As of 4th June 2019, Huawei Mate 10 Pro price in India starts at Rs. 42,999.
- The Huawei Mate 10 Pro measures 154.20 x 74.50 x 7.90mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 178.00 grams.
- Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
- Connectivity options on the Huawei Mate 10 Pro include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, NFC, Infrared, USB OTG, Headphones, 3G, and 4G.
- The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone.
- The Huawei Mate 10 Pro runs EMUI 8.0 based on Android 8.0 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei Mate 10 Pro on the rear packs 20-megapixel camera and it sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
- The Huawei Mate 10 Pro runs Android 8.0 and is powered by a 4,000mAh non-removable battery.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 970 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM.
- The phone comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2160 pixels at a pixel density of 402 pixels per inch (ppi). Read More : Huawei Mate 10 Pro Full Review
Huawei Mate 10 Pro Key Features
- Connectivity: LTE Cat.18, Dual-LTE SIM, IR blaster, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2 + LE, NFC, USB Type-C .
- Security: Rear-mounted fingerprint reader .
- Battery: 4,000mAh; Fast charging (58% charge in 30 min) .
- Selfie cam: 8MP, f/2.0 lens, Portrait mode .
- Camera features: F/1.6 lens, OIS, Hybrid Zoom, Variable aperture mode and Portrait mode .
- Camera: 12MP color + 20MP monochrome, phase-detection and laser-assisted autofocus, 4K video capture, dual-tone LED flash, Leica branding .
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0 .
- Memory: 4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB storage .
- Chipset: 10nm Kirin 970 chipset, octa-core processor (Cortex-A73 2.4GHz + A53 1.8GHz), Mali-G72 MP12 GPU .
- Screen: 6″ AMOLED screen of 1080p resolution (402ppi); HDR10 support .
- Body: Dual glass body with metal frame, curved Corning Gorilla Glass, IP67 rating for dust and water resistance .
Huawei Mate 10 Pro Main shortcomings
- No wireless charging .
- Lackluster camera update .
- No 3.5mm audio jack, no microSD slot .
- 1080p screen, Mate 9 Pro had QuadHD .
- Limited market availability (some markets will get the Mate 10 instead) .
Huawei Mate 10 Pro Key Test Findings
- Both 1080p and 4K videos are average in terms of detail, while the new codec doesn’t take a toll on the storage of 4K videos.
- EIS is available only in 1080p at 30 fps.
- Selfies are fine but sometimes come overexposed.
- The portrait mode works alright, but beautification is often a disaster.
- The still photos are excellent in terms of detail, dynamic range and color rendering.
- The over-sharpening may destroy some of the fine detail.
- The bright lenses help a lot at night and both cameras take nice-looking low-light images.
- The near-lossless 2x zoom works well, so do the portrait shots.
- The audio output via the analog jack is flagship-worthy, loud and clear.
- The bottom speaker is very loud with a clean output.
- The top one is feeble but does a good job at producing the stereo effect.
- The Kirin 970 chipset offers class-leading CPU and GPU performance, but it’s prone to heating and had throttling issues in the benchmark tests (unlikely to get noticed in real-life).
- Lovely theme-able EMUI v8 with Android 8 Oreo.
- Great battery life at 96 hours.
- The Mate 10 Pro is great at web browsing, video playback, and voice calls.
- Super-fast charging to 58% in 30 mins.
- One of the fastest fingerprint scanners we’ve used.
- The AMOLED screen with 18:9 aspect has taken a hit in resolution, but makes up for it with great contrast and very accurate colors.
- The sunlight legibility is top notch.
- Impressive glass body, water-proof and reasonably protected against scratches.
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct
Specification: Huawei Mate 10 Pro
GSM / HSPA / LTE
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 6(900), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 34(2000)
HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps
Available. Released 2017, November
154.2 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm (6.07 x 2.93 x 0.31 in)
178 g (6.28 oz)
Front/back glass, aluminum frame
Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins), 32-bit/384kHz audio, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
6.0 inches, 92.9 cm2 (~80.9% screen-to-body ratio)
1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
|Other screen features||
Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); EMUI 8
Hisilicon Kirin 970 (10 nm)
Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
|Memory Card Slot||
128 GB, 6 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
12 MP, f/1.6, 27mm (wide), 1/2.9", 1.25µm, PDAF & laser AF, OIS, 20 MP B/W, f/1.6, 27mm (wide), 2x lossless zoom, PDAF & laser AF, OIS, Dual
Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
Single, 8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.2", 1.4µm, AF
|Selfie Camera Video||
Yes, with stereo speakers
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
4.2, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; USB Host
Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
Fast battery charging 22.5W (58% in 30 min), Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
Midnight Blue, Titanium Gray, Mocha Brown, Pink Gold
BLA-L29, BLA-L09, BLA-AL00, BLA-A09
About 400 EUR