- Huawei Ascend Mate 7 smartphone was launched in September 2014.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei Ascend Mate 7 on the rear packs 13-megapixel camera and it sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
- The Huawei Ascend Mate 7 runs Android 4.4 and is powered by a 4,100mAh non-removable battery.
- The Huawei Ascend Mate 7 measures 157.00 x 81.00 x 7.90mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 185.00 grams.
- Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
- The phone comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels at a pixel density of 386 pixels per inch (ppi).
- Connectivity options on the Huawei Ascend Mate 7 include Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, FM radio, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
- The Huawei Ascend Mate 7 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone.
- The Huawei Ascend Mate 7 runs EMUI 3.0 based on Android 4.4 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 32GB).
- Huawei Ascend Mate 7 is powered by a 1.3GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM.
Ascend Mate 7 Monarch Key Features
- FM radio .
- 4,100mAh battery .
- Fingerprint sensor .
- Standard 3.5mm audio jack .
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic .
- Android OS v4.4.2 KitKat with Emotion UI v3.0 .
- Cat. 6 LTE connectivity, 300Mbps rated download speed .
- 5MP front-facing camera, 720p video recording, selfie panorama mode .
- 13MP autofocus camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording @ 30fps .
- 16GB or 32GB of built-in storage, side-mounted microSD card slot, hot-swap .
- 6″ 16M-color 1080p IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Gorilla Glass 3, usable with gloves .
- Optional dual-SIM model for certain markets and you choose to use the second slot as either a SIM or a microSD slot) .
- Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.3GHz Cortex-A7, Mali-T628 GPU; 2GB or 3GB of RAM; Huawei Kirin 925 chipset .
Mate 7 Monarch Main Disadvantages
- Non-exchangeable battery .
- No 4K or 1080p video recording @ 60fps .
- Will compete against QHD screens in this price range .
Huawei Mate 7 Monarch Key Test Findings
- Clean audio output, but a bit on the quiet side .
- Video is fine but 4K should’ve been an option for this price .
- Still images offer lots detail, excellent 60MP panorama samples .
- Video player handles all video and audio codecs, but AC3 sound .
- All-round connectivity with LTE Cat.6, dual-SIM option available .
- Impressive and solid aluminum unibody, super thin screen bezels .
- Solid performance, stellar CPU score, uninspiring GPU benchmarks .
- Has the most user-friendly fingerprint sensor implementation to date .
- The 6″ IPS display is punchy, with deep blacks, but only average sunlight legibility .
- Battery life is very good, but not as amazing the 4000mAh battery capacity suggests .
- Emotion UI v.3 is great, smooth, with rich customization options and powerful system tools .
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct
Specification: Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Monarch
GSM / HSPA / LTE
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
HSDPA 900 / 2100
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600)
HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Available. Released 2015, March
157 x 81 x 7.9 mm (6.18 x 3.19 x 0.31 in)
185 g (6.53 oz)
Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM)
IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
6.0 inches, 99.2 cm2 (~78.0% screen-to-body ratio)
1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~367 ppi density)
Sapphire crystal glass, oleophobic coating
|Memory Card Slot||
microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
64 GB, 3 GB RAM
Single, 13 MP, AF
LED flash, HDR, panorama
Single, 5 MP
|Selfie Camera Video||
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, DTS sound
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
microUSB 2.0, USB Host
Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery
Obsidian black, Moonlight silver, Amber gold
About 500 EUR
Android 4.4 (KitKat); EMUI 3
HiSilicon Kirin 925 (28 nm)
Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4×1.3 GHz Cortex-A7)