- Rich AppStore
- Some degree of multitasking
- Secondary front-facing camera
- Slim waistline at only 9.3mm
- Excellent audio output quality
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack, stereo Bluetooth v2.1
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated secondary microphone
- Accelerometer, proximity sensor and three-axis gyro sensor
- 16/32GB storage options
- GPS with A-GPS connectivity; digital compass
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- 720p video recording at 30fps
- 5 MP autofocus camera with LED flash and touch focus
- 1GHz Apple A4 SoC; 512MB of RAM
- Scratch-resistant glass front and rear, with fingerprint-resistant coating
- 3.5" 16M-color LED-backlit TFT capacitive touchscreen of 640 x 960 px resolution
- Quad-band GSM and quad-band 3G support with 7.2 Mbps HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA
- Poor loudspeaker performance
- Too dependent on iTunes for loading multimedia content
- No smart dialing
- No microSD card slot
- No stereo speakers
- No FM radio
- No hardware shutter key for the camera
- No file transfer over Bluetooth or USB Mass Storage mode
- FaceTime video calls work only over Wi-Fi
- No true multitasking for all applications
- No Flash support in the web browser
- MicroSIM card support only
- Hardware design is prone to reception issues
- Apple iPhone 4 smartphone was launched in June 2010, As of 15th April 2019, in Black color .
- iPhone 4 price in India starts at Rs. 22,900, with 512MB of RAM.
- iPhone 4 measures 115.20 x 59.00 x 9.30mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 137.00 grams.
- iPhone 4 include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v2.10, and 3G .
- Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass / magnetometer.
- iPhone 4 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM card.
- iPhone 4 based on iOS 6.1.3 and packs 8GB of inbuilt storage.
- comes with a 3.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 640×960 pixels at a pixel density of 326 pixels per inch (ppi).
- iPhone 4 on the rear packs 5-megapixel camera.
- iPhone 4 sports a 0.3-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
- Apple iPhone 4 runs iOS 6.1.3 and is powered by a 1,420mAh non-removable battery.
iPhone 4 advantages over iPhone 3GS
- Improved battery life
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic
- Front video-call camera (FaceTime calls)
- Camcoder shoots 720p HD videos at 30fps
- 5MP AF camera with backside illuminated sensor and LED flash
- Three-axis gyro sensor for unsurpassed motion control
- 802.11n Wi-Fi support (though conclusively faster even in G mode)
- Quad-band 3G with HSDPA and HSUPA
- Double the RAM amount (now reaching 512MB)
- 1GHz Apple A4 platform is faster than ever before
- New display has 4x the resolution and contrast ratio, wider viewing angles
- Sexy new design, exclusive glass panels
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct
Specification: Apple iPhone 4
GSM / HSPA
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
HSPA 7.2/5.76 Mbps
2010, June. Released 2010, June
115.2 x 58.6 x 9.3 mm (4.54 x 2.31 x 0.37 in)
137 g (4.83 oz)
Front/back glass & aluminum frame
Scratch-resistant glass back panel
IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
3.5 inches, 36.5 cm2 (~54.0% screen-to-body ratio)
640 x 960 pixels, 3:2 ratio (~330 ppi density)
Corning Gorilla Glass, oleophobic coating
iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 7.1.2
Apple A4 (45 nm)
1.0 GHz Cortex-A8
|Memory Card Slot||
8/16/32 GB, 512 MB RAM
Single, 5 MP, f/2.8, 1/3.2", 1.75µm, AF
LED flash, HDR
Single, VGA, videocalling over Wi-Fi only
|Selfie Camera Video||
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
Yes, with A-GPS
Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Non-removable Li-Po 1420 mAh battery
Up to 300 h (2G) / Up to 300 h (3G)
Up to 14 h (2G) / Up to 7 h (3G)
Up to 40 h
|Specific Absorption Rate||
1.17 W/kg (head) 1.11 W/kg (body)
About 200 EUR