- 10,307mAh battery .
- 4 on-board speakers .
- 32/128GB of inbuilt storage .
- 802.11ac Wi Fi connectivity .
- TouchID fingerprint sensor .
- Four and five-finger gestures .
- Metal unibody, 6.9mm slim, 713/723g of weight .
- 1.2MP 720p front camera with a larger f/2.2 aperture .
- Optional Smart Keyboard magnetic dock and Apple Pencil .
- 3G/LTE 150Mbps model available (comes with GPS/GLONASS) .
- Dedicated secondary noise reduction microphone for FaceTime calls .
- iOS 9.1 with Continuity allows you to take iPhone calls and messages on your iPad .
- 8MP auto-focus camera, 1080p video recording at 30fps, 120fps slo-mo, Burst mode, Panorama .
- A9X 64-bit chipset, dual-core 2.26GHz Twister CPU with an M9 motion coprocessor, 4GB of RAM .
- Comes with a premium set of free Apple apps – Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Garage Band, etc .
- 12.9″ LED-backlit IPS LCD touchscreen, 2,048 x 2,732 pixels, ~ 264ppi density; scratch-resistant, oleophobic coating .
Apple iPad Pro Main Disadvantages
- No NFC .
- Wi-Fi-only version omits GPS .
- Big and heavy for single-handed use .
- No enhanced resistance to liquids or dust .
- Tied into iTunes for uploading most of the content .
- Expensive to boot and the keyboard dock and stylus command a hefty premium as well .
- Storage upgrades are pricey and base 32GB storage maybe short for professional needs .
- iOS UI lacks proper screen size optimizations and looks the same on phones and tablets .
Apple iPad Pro Key Test Findings
- Excellent build, typical Apple premium quality .
- Blazing fast benchmark performance, hugely powerful GPU .
- No 3D touch but the Apple pencil can detect multiple levels of pressure and tilt .
- Audio quality is excellent, both with headphones and an external amp, very loud too .
- At 700g and change, the tablet can be held with one hand for a while, but you’d want to use two .
- The quartet of speakers scores a Good rating for loudness, audio is excellently clean, and very rich too .
- The display is sharp, looks good at an angle and has excellent contrast, maximum brightness isn’t spectacular .
- The 8MP camera shoots good images for a tablet snapper, but you don’t look good in the process. Same goes for video .
- At 10 hours and then some, web browsing delivers on Apple’s promise for battery endurance, but the 7 and a half hours of video playback fall short .
- iOS 9.1 has seen little optimization for the huge screen diagonal, screen real estate looks wasted. Apple’s first implementation of split-screen multitasking is genuinely useful, but also somewhat limited .
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct
Specification: Apple iPad Pro 12.9 2015
GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
CDMA 800 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
CDMA2000 1xEV-DO, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat4 150/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
Available. Released 2015, November
305.7 x 220.6 x 6.9 mm (12.04 x 8.69 x 0.27 in)
713 g (Wi-Fi) / 723 g (LTE) (1.57 lb)
Nano-SIM, Electronic SIM card (eSIM)
IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
12.9 inches, 519.2 cm2 (~77.0% screen-to-body ratio)
2048 x 2732 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~264 ppi density)
Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
iOS 9, upgradable to iOS 12.2
Apple A9X (16 nm)
Dual-core 2.26 GHz (Twister)
PowerVR Series 7 (12-core graphics)
|Memory Card Slot||
32/128/256 GB, 4 GB RAM
Single, 8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm (standard), 1.12µm, AF
1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
Single, 1.2 MP
|Selfie Camera Features||
face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
|Selfie Camera Video||
Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
4.0, A2DP, EDR
Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS (Wi‑Fi + Cellular model only)
3.0, proprietary reversible connector; magnetic connector
Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer, Siri natural language commands and dictation
Non-removable Li-Ion 10,307 mAh battery (38.8 Wh)
Up to 10 h (multimedia)
Space Gray, Silver, Gold
About 850 EUR